Hours: Monday – Friday 37.5hrs per week – Flexibility required within a 9 – 5 framework – Permanent
We are excited to be offering an opportunity for a Planner to join our company.
The candidate will be responsible for the timely and effective planning / scheduling of make-to-order products based on demand, and agreed stock levels plus the procurement of raw materials specific to these lines.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and maintain planning data and parameters for Make-To-Order Products (CD5 Toffee/Éclair/Fudge and Bariatrix Enrobed Products)
- Maintain a balanced production plan from top level product to lowest level planned WIP.
- Regular review and update of the plan in accordance with customer orders, 3rd party warehouse stock and possible projected demand.
- Manage production planning to maximise output to available capacity.
- Ensure raw materials specific to the Make-To-Order products are ordered to meet needs of the production plan.
- Advise supply chain, operations and sales when demand is unable to be met due to capacity or material constraints and identify the product(s) affected.
- Regular reporting of production schedules to key customers highlighting changes to the previous schedule.
- Provide data and/or highlight concerns on a range of planning/production parameters such as conformance to plan, yield or efficiency analysis via close working with the production team leaders.
- Have the production plan set by the agreed day & time each working week ready for the Core Planner to publish the full factory production plan.
- Attend regular production review meetings to review the weekly plan.
- Participation as and when required in continuous improvement projects across the site.
- Consistently review sequencing of plans to reduce change overs, meet out loading requirements whilst balancing labour, production and warehousing resources.
- Close working with the Core Product Planner on shared core book and wafer resources with priorities set by the company.
- Absence cover for the Core Product Planner.
- Clear understanding of the financial costs of products and materials used within the company.
- Provide excellent service and support to our internal and external customers.
Key Personal Attributes:
Apply for this position
If you think you are the person for this role, please apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org